Sable(left) the barn owl has melanism – a 100,000-to-one gene mutation that makes her the opposite to an albino. Black owls are usually killed as chicks by their mothers who reject their colouring. Pictured at Hereford Owl Rescue with Petra, a normal barn owl, survived because she was born in captivity. She is one of only three in Britain.
The Search Box
- 3D Preschool/Kindergarten School Bag
- Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom gifts by SoBlessedDesigns
- sign from Sawdust City by ZombieGirl
- The toddler years are some of the most exciting, trying, and humbling experienc…
- Famous Mother Daughter Quotes | motherdayfreecard.com/famous-mothers-day-quotes-…