Echidna_Puggles_baby.__Known as monotremes, Echidnas and Platypus are the only mammals that lay eggs. These species are found only in Australia and New Guinea. It takes about 10 days for a baby Echidna to hatch from the egg. It is then carried by its mother in a temporary pouch for the first two months until its spikes start to emerge, at which point the mother constructs a nursery burrow and places the puggle safely inside, returning only every two to six days to feed it.
The Search Box
- Funny Animal Pictures Of The Day – 19 Pics
- A6 Notebook Recycled Blank Notebook with print of by Piefingers
- It amazes me how brave she is allowing that thing to go into her belly-button li…
- Sophia, Bulgaria, the home and birthplace of my grandpa Emil Tumparov, born to a…
- Mother's Love by LIZ LEMON SWINDLE